SEO, which stands for Search Engine Optimization, refers to how websites get found online. SEO has everything to with content and nothing to do with attractive website design.
Every time we turn around Google has changed its algorithms, but the good news is each Google update increasingly rewards websites that ethically publish high-quality content.
When you showcase superior webpage content on your website AND update it regularly, your business can generally rank on page 1 of Google (with normal fluctuations.)
As a certified SEO web writer who graduated from the SuccessWorks SEO Copywriting Certification Program, Write Nice owner Jennifer Nice has the training, knowledge, and experience to boost the SEO for your website and enhance your overall digital marketing strategy.
Trust Write Nice to exceed your expectations with:
- Integration of social media - SEO and social media are not mutually exclusive. Call on Write Nice to interface your social media and SEO campaigns for maximum engagement.
- Key phrase research - Using keyword research tools, the team at Write Nice will test the effectiveness key phrases readers are using when searching for your business.
- Key phrase editing - Once the research is complete, Write Nice can overhaul your content, seamlessly incorporating relevant keywords into the copy.
- Titles, tags, and descriptions - Write Nice writes or rewrites description pages, titles, and tags using key phrases. This greatly enhances SEO.
- Online directories - Registering on many online directories is free and improves your business’s overall SEO campaign. Write Nice offers consulting or can take care of it for you!
- Inbound links and hyperlinks - Adding a few legitimate inbound and hyperlinks on your webpages give your website a vote of confidence in Google’s eyes. Rely on Write Nice for guidance in this area.
Each business’s SEO needs are different. Contact Write Nice today to learn about customized packages!